Pin

Follow Me on Pinterest

Friday, February 7, 2014

Rochester, NY | Newborn Photographer | Newborn Workshop

Phew! What a rush!  The time finally came for me to attend my newborn workshop hosted by Jaci Forshtay. I had an amazing time learning more about my camera, posing, picking out accessories for the babies and chatting business with Jaci and the other girls who attended.  I learned SO MUCH!  I have a better idea of how I need to set my studio up, how to pose these beautiful babies and in general how to get my business to where I want it to be.  Ah! Exciting! It's going to take a lot of work, but I'm up for the challenge. :)  Here are a few of Miss Evelyn <3





I'm beyond excited for the newborn sessions that are coming up in the next couple of weeks! Stay tuned to my blog and facebook page to see previews of their sessions.  Contact me at Erica@photerica.com for rates and to set up your session!

No comments:

Post a Comment